Visit The
Winneconne
Historical Society
Museum

Open 12:00 - 4:00
Sundays

Special tours may be arranged by calling:
(920) 582-7643

A picture of the Winneconne Historical Society Museum Complex

Located on the east end of Arthur Marble Park is the 1871 Winneconne Railroad Depot, the turn of the century "Little House", an 1889 one-room schoolhouse, the Kay Wilde Doll Cottage and our most recent addition, the Steamboat Museum.

 

Local history, rare artifacts and changing exhibits are featured in all buildings and on the museum grounds.

 

The Winneconne Historical Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is

an affiliate of the Wisconsin Historical Society and the Wisconsin Council of Local History